Last updated: December 8, 2020
Our Privacy Pledge
If you are a California Resident, Click Here
If you are a Nevada Resident, Click Here
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with SMTincluding:
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with us. (Please note, when you use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed into our Services.) SMT may use device IDs, cookies, and other attributes, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others, either text or video/audio, or upload or store content (such as comments, photos, messaging services and attachments).
- SMT analyzes and stores your actions, including which models you spend money on. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources in order make your user experience better. You may visit the location settings tool on your device to make adjustments.
Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which – if you allow their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our websites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our websites, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
Cookies used on our websites by category:
Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites.
Functionality cookies - These cookies remember choices you made to improve your experience. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the websites to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our websites and on other sites throughout the World Wide Web may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with e-commerce features. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.
We have implemented Google Analytics features known as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings provided by Google. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to further develop and improve our products
Information from Others
We collect information about you when we receive it from third parties, and affiliates such as:
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information (including inmail, instant messages, photos, attachments, and other communications). You can review and control certain types of information tied to your account by using Privacy Controls.
- Fulfill your requests when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across SMT Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites and apps.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How We Share This Information
SMT shares information within its affiliated companies. We also share information we have about you for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to provide Services that you have requested. We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers with companies, organizations or individuals outside of SMT unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of SMT when we have your consent.
Within SMT. Information may also be shared within SMT, including with other SMT Services and affiliated companies. SMT affiliated companies may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of SMT, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
- This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.
New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of SMT changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Information Security and Data Retention
ICF has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store. To learn more about security, including the steps we have taken and steps you can take, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting Children's Privacy
Our Services are for an adult audience above 18. We use age verification services, where required, and credit card to prove age. If there is any suspicion of underage users, we immediately block them.
Data Processing and Transfers
SMT may process information related to individuals in the EU/EEA and may transfer that information from the EU/EEA through the use of standard contractual clauses.
Other Important Information
This Privacy Notice Applies Only to SMT
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, so you should check it periodically.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact Customer Service at:
315 Lacelde Avenue Uniondale, NY 11553
California Resident Data Rights and Choices
Starting on December 8, 2020, The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that SMT disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including thorough granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Who can make a rights request, and how?
A rights request can be made by you or your legal representative.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Mail: 18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement (camsychat.com)
Custodian of Records
SM Tech Media LLC
315 Laclede Avenue
Uniondale, NY 11553
Nevada Resident Data Rights and Choices
Effective December 8, 2020, Nevada residents may submit a request asking us to not to sell your information to email@example.com.